- National Sexual Assault Telephone Hotline : Call 800.656.HOPE (4673)
- Services include: support finding a local health facility, support, referrals, information about law and other concerns
- 24/7 help online by visiting online.rainn.org
(Anyone affected by sexual assault, whether it happened to you or someone you care about, can find support on the National Sexual Assault Hotline. You can also visit online.rainn.org to receive support via confidential online chat.)
- Where to Find Help for Your Child: Article
- Information on locating mental health and treatment resources for children.
Provides 24/7 assistance in 170 languages to adults, children and youth with information and questions regarding child abuse. All calls are anonymous and confidential.
Community based and professional assistance through member organizations of the Children’s Alliance. Provides forensic interviews, treatment, medical examinations and more using a team and family-driven model.
(Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administrator)
Resource directory to locate mental health services across the US.