Why We Have a Student Advisory Board:
RITC values our students’ perspectives and want to give them an opportunity to make a positive difference in their community.
Why Be a Student Advisory Board Member:
- You will show leadership for college applications.
- You will have face-to-face brainstorming sessions with RITC executives regarding challenges in our nonprofit organization.
- You will gain real world experiences.
- You will be able to make a positive difference in people’s lives.
- You will be able to collaborate with other ambitious students to develop and deliver various activities/events.
What Requirements We Have:
- 8 Student Advisory Members will be on the panel.
- Students must be in good academic standing with their high school (minimum GPA 2.0)
- Students will serve a minimum of one school year on the board.
- Students are expected to attend at least 7 of the 9 Student Board Meetings.
- Students are expected to be reliable and able to follow through with tasks that they volunteer to do.